Many people are learning about the natural cleaning properties of vinegar. By using vinegar when cleaning, you can promote your personal health and the health of your family, loved ones and pets. Some people prefer to buy ready-to-go products. However, I believe that there are many benefits to making your own. My favorite reason being the amount of money you will save by doing this. I have been asked by many people to recommend them with a cleaning vinegar so I thought I would create this article.
In this article on the ‘Best Cleaning Vinegar’, we will provide you with a breakdown of our favorite cleaning vinegar – Heinz All Natural Cleaning Vinegar. We will introduce the company and their history before highlighting the pros and cons of the product. If you would like to see how much the product is selling for online, please just click on the product title where a new page will open with this information.
You might have already read my article ‘Why Vinegar is Used for Cleaning’. If not, then you can read it here.
Heinz is a food processing company. Its headquarters are in Pitts borough. It was originally founded in 1869 by Henry John Heinz. In 2015, it announced its merger with Kroger, making it the largest food processing company in the world.
This Cleaning Vinegar is made from sun-ripened grain and water. It has been designed to have a stronger cleaning strength when compared to regular white vinegar. It is a safe cleaner with a wide range of uses that can be used throughout your home.
- Sold in most food stores
- Great value for money and cost effective in comparison to other cleaning products
- General purpose cleaner
- Cleaning vinegar has a 6% acidity rate making it very effective for cleaning
- String acid and potent cleaner
- This product receives an ‘A’ rating with The Environmental Working Group; fantastic reference guide when choosing natural cleaning products.
- Low concern for its effects on the environment (EWG)
- Sustainable business practice. The company has pledged to achieve certain environmental goals by 2020, including reducing greenhouse gases emissions by 15%, reducing energy consumption by 15%, reduce water consumption by 15% and to reduce solid waste sent to landfill by 15%.
- Being made by the largest companies in the world has its disadvantages to the environment too. These products are shipped worldwide. Transportation on this scale has a massive negative impact on the environment. Please also remember going out of your way to purchase a local vinegar might be counteractive if you have to drive far to get it.
- This product is not certified as a green cleaner. However, it is important to note that none of the cleaning vinegars listed by The Environmental Working Group are. I can guarantee that it will be better for the environment that you average all-purpose cleaner.
- This product it is not a registered disinfectant and is not approved for this use by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). However, many people use vinegar as a disinfectant as it kills the majority of bacteria.
A Few Final Notes
I hope that you enjoyed this review. If you have any questions about the ‘MasterVision Magnetic Gold Ultra Ruled Planner’ or would like to leave a review of you own, then please feel free to do so in the comment section below.
For further information and tips ongoing green, please follow me on my social media accounts. Links to these can be on my floating menu (right) or at the very top of the page.
Thank you for reading and have a great day,